Gizmo Finally Fires Up!

ToniandGizmo

My little guy (Gizmo) has definately been taking his time in maturing. That was until this week. His "package" has finally started to swell and he's been creating sperm plugs like there's no tomorrow.

Giz has always been mellow but last week I noticed a definate change in his personality. The testoserone is finally flowing. So when he noticed a bird outside the other day, he finally fired up and put on the male moves.

I was really surprised at what I saw. Normally he's got a baby blue background with purplish bars. But as he began to get pissy, he turned white with red bars. Wow! never saw that one coming. It reminded me of the pictures that I've seen the the "Ambato" Ambanjas.

Anyway here are some pics.... sorry some are blurry.

Last edited:
He might be a late bloomer, but he is still awesome looking.

If his rostral was any bigger, his face would fall off!

Love the reds. He is so awesome looking. You are so very lucky he likes you, enjoy the pubescent pissy fits though, I feel like I've had a moody teen since day 1!

Did you catch my email? I'm gutloading and flushing this giant locust now, but if you want I can let him free, saving him from impending reptile doom.

He might be a late bloomer, but he is still awesome looking.

If his rostral was any bigger, his face would fall off!

Love the reds. He is so awesome looking. You are so very lucky he likes you, enjoy the pubescent pissy fits though, I feel like I've had a moody teen since day 1!

Did you catch my email? I'm gutloading and flushing this giant locust now, but if you want I can let him free, saving him from impending reptile doom.

Yes I caught your email. I'm sorry I didn't respond as quickly as I should have. How's about you two coming by sometime next Saturday? This weekend was pretty much booked up for me.

How big is giant?

Yes I caught your email. I'm sorry I didn't respond as quickly as I should have. How's about you two coming by sometime next Saturday? This weekend was pretty much booked up for me.

How big is giant?

We sent a picture in email. It's like as big as a finger, no joke, massive!

We sent a picture in email. It's like as big as a finger, no joke, massive!

Holy S*%T! That things huge..... Giz won't be able to get that down to easy just yet. So, I grant him his freedom. Thanks for thinking of us. Gizmo will have to settle for the green ones that spring up in my garden every summer.;) They (the green ones) are about 1 1/2 inches. Gizmo goes crazy over them.

Holy S*%T! That things huge..... Giz won't be able to get that down to easy just yet. So, I grant him his freedom. Thanks for thinking of us. Gizmo will have to settle for the green ones that spring up in my garden every summer.;) They (the green ones) are about 1 1/2 inches. Gizmo goes crazy over them.

Man, Terrie saw this while we were repotting, and fixing up the backyard. I caught it and was like, holy smokes this is giant.

Anyways, freedom he gets. Lucky dude, he has no idea that his size just saved him from becoming crunchy snacks.

Back
Top Bottom