Giving two pygmys away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrobot

I Live in Hollywood, FL and I'm thinking of giving my 2 pygmy chameleons away. I have them in an exoterra 12x12x18 and have the special hood for the light. I'm going away for a little bit and don't really trust them in the hands of anyone else. So I thought maybe I can just give them a new home all together. They are healthy and appear to be happy. So message me or whatever if you're interested I'm still pretty new to this whole site. thanks.

Last edited:
How long are you going away for? Perhaps find someone (like me) who is willing to just keep them and house them for you until you return. Of course they pay for all the food and stuff.

What all are you giving away with them? The cage with the light?

Yeah all of it, the cage, the light. I just want them to have a good home. I might move somtime next year too so I was just kinda wanting to give them a new nice place to live with someone who can give them the time they need.

Well, I would be interested. I live in Gainesville, FL and may be willing to drive down there (I think it is like a 5.5 hour drive) if you can't find anyone else willing to take them. It would require some planning for me though.

I know I can give them a good home (just set up an automated misting system for mine that is powerfull enough for two cages!).

Wow thats a long drive!! Well if you're serious the offer is up. But I wont blame you for not wanting to make that drive. If you want any pics I can take some and send them to you.

for the gas it will cost you to drive there you can just have them shipped overnight 10 am...but thats prolly without the cage, but in all honesty how hard is it to buy a 10 gal aquarium for the time being, 10 dollars, walmart

good luck guys

It isn't always about gas.... it is a road trip!

I'm still not sure if I can do this. If someone else is interested please speak up!

I live in CA, but I would love to take care of them. I was planning on purchasing some this Christmas anyway and this would be perfect. I would pay for overnight shippinh as well

I may be interested. Im in the Keys, Hollywood is like 2 1/2 hours away, maybe less. Where are you located exactly in Hollywood? What species are they? how old? male/female? related/unrelated? Any other information you can give me? Any pics? Feel free to PM if you like. Thanks.

Hey! Where in Hollywood?

I Live in Hollywood, FL and I'm thinking of giving my 2 pygmy chameleons away. I have them in an exoterra 12x12x18 and have the special hood for the light. I'm going away for a little bit and don't really trust them in the hands of anyone else. So I thought maybe I can just give them a new home all together. They are healthy and appear to be happy. So message me or whatever if you're interested I'm still pretty new to this whole site. thanks.

I would love to take a look at them! I just lost my Sunburst Veiled female and this might be just what I need. I live in Hollywood and work in Dania. Give me a call 954-929-8840 wk 504-723-2715 cell

Thanks,
Elise:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom