Giving Away / Selling my Chameleon !

Looking to sell / give away my year old, female, veiled chameleon! Frankie has been an awesome pet, but I am moving out of the country soon, and need to find her a new home! She is shy, but so sweet. I am looking to sell her for about $100 with everything included (dripper, water bowl, branches and plants, both uvb and heat bulb lamp (with bulbs), vitamins, calcium, spray bottle) in her screen habitat! I live in Central Virginia, and am open to chatting with whoever is interested!
can you post a picture of your habitat and Frankie?

I like how your family thinks and keeping you responsible. There will be a time for your collection to grow and you can have that legless lizard - Just Because you want the experience - Funny you mention leg less lizard. We were visiting friend in Perris CA about 8 months ago on the horse ranch. I always wonder around looking for bugs, lizards and other signs of different things. Yes, I can be the outcast in the group, but I don't care and found a California legless lizard. Everyone freaked out and look he caught a baby snake.. Then went in to lecture mode for the next 20 minutes. It probably bored them but it got my blood boiling.. Fun fun fun (y) Keep up the good work and thank your parents for letting you have anything. I did not have the support (but did have pets when I was young) and became a animal freak when I was on my own.. Now it's time to slow down..
Peace!!!!

Ok well so much for trying to keep the thread on topic... Kinda sucks for the OP and anyone that might be interested in actually taking their cham.

The op hasn’t posted since he posted his for sale post. Several people have asked for pictures and info and the op hasn’t responded.
Right but having side conversations like this does not help and actually is not allowed in the forum. By the time the OP checks back in and does post pics they are going to end up on page 3 of their thread.

Last edited:
Yep! Thanks
I figured have a little social fun waiting for pictures from the original OP. Sorry!
I like how your family thinks and keeping you responsible. There will be a time for your collection to grow and you can have that legless lizard - Just Because you want the experience - Funny you mention leg less lizard. We were visiting friend in Perris CA about 8 months ago on the horse ranch. I always wonder around looking for bugs, lizards and other signs of different things. Yes, I can be the outcast in the group, but I don't care and found a California legless lizard. Everyone freaked out and look he caught a baby snake.. Then went in to lecture mode for the next 20 minutes. It probably bored them but it got my blood boiling.. Fun fun fun (y) Keep up the good work and thank your parents for letting you have anything. I did not have the support (but did have pets when I was young) and became a animal freak when I was on my own.. Now it's time to slow down..
Peace!!!!
I’ll convo this comment so we don’t ruin the op post

Hey Guys! So sorry about the late response! Here are picks of Frankie and her set up! Feel free to ask any more questions!!!

@Jpeff
IMG_8664.PNG
IMG_8667.PNG
IMG_8666.PNG
IMG_8668.PNG
IMG_8669.PNG

Hey Guys! So sorry about the late response! Here are picks of Frankie and her set up! Feel free to ask any more questions!!!

@Jpeff
View attachment 313716View attachment 313717View attachment 313718View attachment 313719View attachment 313720
I think Frankie is a male. Good thing Frankie is interchangeable! There are some husbandry issues but since you’re selling him it would be useless banter to tell you what you need. Hopefully someone takes him, he looks lovely.

Back
Top Bottom