Girls have COOTIES! EWWW!

He must be Gay somebody else commented, but I hope hes just young and confused for the moment. I feel your pain Heika, at least mine will grow out of it! (knock on wood)​

How, oh how, did I miss this post?!? I thought I read every post on this forum! First of all, beautiful photos, Will.

Second of all, I think I feel just a subtle bit of prodding about the fact that my fat Spencer doesn't know he is a boy. Or, doesn't know that the girls are girls. Or, likes the boys more than the girls. Or, maybe it is just that he likes superworms best of all. Give the guy a break.. those kinds of activities take away from his primary concern, which is looking for stray bugs. I swear, his cage is the most bugless cage. Nothing survives for long.. he even eats the gnats that buzz around his plants.

He is just.. harmonious. He really doesn't care about much of anything that other boy chameleons care about. I think I could safely house any female I own with him, and have no fear of them becoming gravid. :rolleyes:

Hope yours grows out of it.. my mother has nicknamed my poor Spencer Mr. Liability for some reason. Something about the amount of bugs he consumes and a beautiful, available, receptive, ungravid sambava female...

Heika

Well, as a resolution to this thread... looks like the pairing was successful and the boy figured out whats what and whos who.

The pretty lass in all her gravid displaying splendor.
dsc2516xmi1.jpg

Congratulations!
Not gay after all, perhaps metro-sexual?
Kidding of course. Now we need to have him call Spencer...or maybe send a video.

-Brad

Blahhh to both of you..

My big boy Spencer could beat up both of your little boys..

that is..

if he wanted to....

maybe if your boys were eating his superworms.... :(

Ha Ha
Just you wait Heika, Spencer will impress all of us one day.
Then you will have lots of baby panthers to worry about.

-Brad

Ha! Before too long, I will buy another sambava male and just let Spencer be who he is. The biggest issue I have with that is that I love his coloration.. :(

Heika

Not to brag to anyone here... Aheikam... but uhh, this little male now bobs at any female in sight. He's a maniac now. Won't leave them alone.

Also, not three weeks or so from his last shed, and hes shedding AGAIN. Before that it had been like 2 months. Hes growing well, but now the contrast is coming in with his colours. Should be done shedding before tomorrow afternoon.

Hehehe... Name calling? ouch. Hah.

But really. I'm excited to see both what these two produce, and how this guy develops. The second female is in with another Ambanja male. Xmass and New Years will be a great time for the Ambanja locale in Canada I think.

I still like her a lot.
dsc2341xxj6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom