Giant poop???

Tera_R

Established Member
Okay so fig hadn’t pooped for like 4ish days and I wasn't too worried figured it was from switching to dubias but today he later the biggest log I had ever seen a do I just want to make sure it’s normal and yes his urate is rather orange I’ve been having humidity issues so I’ve been spraying the crap out of him his urate before this was white so I’m working on it.
image.jpg

So on further inspection I wanted to see if there was anything in it this boob has been eating the dirt and perlite out of his plant pots!!!!
Oh no! That’s not good. Perlite can cause impaction as well as possibly the dirt. You’ll need to cover the dirt in his plant pots with round flat stones so he can’t get into it. You also should get a husbandry check done to see why he’s doing this. what supplements are you using?

Oh no! That’s not good. Perlite can cause impaction as well as possibly the dirt. You’ll need to cover the dirt in his plant pots with round flat stones so he can’t get into it. You also should get a husbandry check done to see why he’s doing this. what supplements are you using?
I had it covered before but he wasn’t messing with the dirt after I took it out so I wonder if he simply just got a piece while getting a bug bc there was only 1 piece. I am buying rocks rn to cover it again just in case and I use calcium powder on every meal and then zoo meds reptile vitamins with d3 twice a month he gets misted 2times a day for at least 5 mins plus a humidifier at night. I just moved so the air is dryer so I’ve been trying to up the humidity.

Looks normal size to me. Maybe try to do lighter dusting of the calcium powder. Sometimes excess coating of the powder causes constipation.

Back
Top Bottom