Getting used to the new camera.

Lizardlover

Here are a few test shots, enjoy. (yes I know some chams are missing :D)

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

I love everything except the scorpion. Sorry! Your dog is adorable!!!! Many years back when I lived in Illinois my roomate and I bought a plant from this place called Builders Square which is like a home depot and we brought a scorpion home with the plant(we didn't know it of course) and it got loose in our apartment! We were freaking out to say the least. I can't even tell you what we did with it when we found it.. I cannot remember it was about 30 years ago!

I love everything except the scorpion. Sorry! Your dog is adorable!!!! Many years back when I lived in Illinois my roomate and I bought a plant from this place called Builders Square which is like a home depot and we brought a scorpion home with the plant(we didn't know it of course) and it got loose in our apartment! We were freaking out to say the least. I can't even tell you what we did with it when we found it.. I cannot remember it was about 30 years ago!

LOL, very understandable. Thats too funny though!

cool pics, wat camera by chance do you have..im getting into photography thanx to chams but i am still a noob:p

Thank you all, and yes I did forget to mention its a Canon EOS 20D, I have a macro lense but havent tested it out yet. Amanda, she is a miniature Australian Shepherd (a bit full of herself methinks ;))

Danny if these are your test shots I can't wait until you have the camera down pat, as those are some nice pictures. I confess to wanting several of your beautiful chams. The fourth shot in the first post is excellent. I also love the mellers in number 6. I would frame that shot.

Now what about that scorpion? That thing needs to go, they can hurt you and they are ugly. I don't want you hurt, ugly is ok.

AWESOME pictures! My favorite is your doggie, she made my heart melt. She made me miss my little guy. :( I love LOVE your Scorpion, what kind is it? I have a Dune Scorpion. :)

Danny if these are your test shots I can't wait until you have the camera down pat, as those are some nice pictures. I confess to wanting several of your beautiful chams. The fourth shot in the first post is excellent. I also love the mellers in number 6. I would frame that shot.

Now what about that scorpion? That thing needs to go, they can hurt you and they are ugly. I don't want you hurt, ugly is ok.

LOL Laurie thank you. The scorpion was a gift and he has shown absolutely no defensive behavior (yet?), I actually dont think his stinger is functional, he wont use it when he hunts. Ah well, somebody's gotta love them :).

You are almost as bad as bad as I am - I think I can love any animal.:D Not real sure I could love that scorpion but maybe??

AWESOME pictures! My favorite is your doggie, she made my heart melt. She made me miss my little guy. :( I love LOVE your Scorpion, what kind is it? I have a Dune Scorpion. :)
Sorry, I didnt see your comment earlier. Shes definetly a character :p. As far as the scorpion, its a Tanzanian Flat-Rock, Im really enjoying him. May have to get another (with Laurie's permission :rolleyes:)

You are almost as bad as bad as I am - I think I can love any animal.:D Not real sure I could love that scorpion but maybe??

Im sure you could :D

Sorry, I didnt see your comment earlier. Shes definetly a character :p. As far as the scorpion, its a Tanzanian Flat-Rock, Im really enjoying him. May have to get another (with Laurie's permission :rolleyes:)

You,my young man can have any reptile you want. I know that whatever you have will get excellent care and that is all I can ask for any animal.:)

Back
Top Bottom