Getting there...

Spangoss

Finally starting to look like a habitat!

Attachments

• IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 263
This looks really nice! By getting there, you mean your still working on it correct? What else do you plan on doing? AND what type of awesome chameleon is going in this

Yes, still very much a work in progress.

I need to purchase a misting system, install it and test the misting schedule to ensure the correct humidity and that there's enough time for things to dry out in between mistings.

Then it will take some time to let the pants grow to fill it out somewhat.

I also plan on mounting the orchid / bromeliad onto cork bark on then mount to the background.

As for the occupant, it will be a carpet or panther depending on availability.

Looks good but been of the plants do fill in a ice schefflera or ficus in the center would probably really help. Do you plan on upgrading it when it gets to small?

Looks good but been of the plants do fill in a ice schefflera or ficus in the center would probably really help. Do you plan on upgrading it when it gets to small?

If he gets a carpet, that should be plenty big, but yeah, I think he would need an upgrade if he gets a panther. Maybe that will influence his decision a bit.

looks great! Question…where does one get those corner suction planters? Ive been looking everywhere with no luck. I want them for my mini orchids.

looks great! Question…where does one get those corner suction planters? Ive been looking everywhere with no luck. I want them for my mini orchids.

I believe those are Magnaturals. They're made of foam, and use magnets to hold them up. I've seen them on amazon and ebay.

The plan is to keep the floor clear. There is a ficus at the back and a pothos at the top left, which im sure will fill out nicely.

I have a spare larger enclousure in the shed that I will move up to and eventually I will be purchasing a 90 x 45 x 90 cm Terrarium.

http://www.pet-tech.com/
I couldn't find them in the UK so had to get them shipped over.

Looks good I have a monsoon as well except I have a 24x24x48 screen cage :) works great
I've had four and they were all terrible. I got a refund on the final faulty one last month and will be importing a MistKing or AquaZamp.

The plan is to keep the floor clear. There is a ficus at the back and a pothos at the top left, which im sure will fill out nicely.

I have a spare larger enclousure in the shed that I will move up to and eventually I will be purchasing a 90 x 45 x 90 cm Terrarium.

http://www.pet-tech.com/
I couldn't find them in the UK so had to get them shipped over.

I've had four and they were all terrible. I got a refund on the final faulty one last month and will be importing a MistKing or AquaZamp.

I believe those are Magnaturals. They're made of foam, and use magnets to hold them up. I've seen them on amazon and ebay.

Thank you I will for sure be looking into these :)

Plants are filling in a bit better now... just need some cork bark and I shall mount the bromeliad and the orchid. Then I'm ready!

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom