getting ready for the build

Nancygal

So the excitement is building and the work is looming. Gonna start my build for Kharma's new digs. Gonna be 2 1/2 feet long, 3 high and 2 1/2 deep. She is getting to be a big girl now and this will be her adult home. Which is going to give me plenty of room on the floor to set up her lay box, and get some more trees in there for her, plus will be adding my spider plants that i have been fattening up all summer long outside!!! lol I have some planted in a window box set up and that will be going in front of her lay box for privacy, and I have also figured a great way to add a canopy for her as well. To do that I have some vine material, like they use for those basking bridges, and am gonna drill holes in the planter holding the plants top rim, then with secure the vine material and the will bring them up to the top and secure them so they will hang. Gonna be so nice, will also make sure that her T light will have the proper bulb in so that it migrates thru the plant cover. Plus I am putting these magnetic tool holders along the sides and such, that will hold the metal planters i use as well, currently they are held with just the strong magnets. It is gonna be awesome!!!!

So the excitement is building and the work is looming. Gonna start my build for Kharma's new digs. Gonna be 2 1/2 feet long, 3 high and 2 1/2 deep. She is getting to be a big girl now and this will be her adult home. Which is going to give me plenty of room on the floor to set up her lay box, and get some more trees in there for her, plus will be adding my spider plants that i have been fattening up all summer long outside!!! lol I have some planted in a window box set up and that will be going in front of her lay box for privacy, and I have also figured a great way to add a canopy for her as well. To do that I have some vine material, like they use for those basking bridges, and am gonna drill holes in the planter holding the plants top rim, then with secure the vine material and the will bring them up to the top and secure them so they will hang. Gonna be so nice, will also make sure that her T light will have the proper bulb in so that it migrates thru the plant cover. Plus I am putting these magnetic tool holders along the sides and such, that will hold the metal planters i use as well, currently they are held with just the strong magnets. It is gonna be awesome!!!!
I'm sure Kharma will love it! Keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom