Getting out of chams :(

ShaunaLynnA

It's with a heavy heart that I make this choice to get out of the hobby. I'll be keeping my few chams that I still have as pets but not breeding anyone. I wish everyone who is still in the hobby the best of luck and as for us will still be around here but not as often. My babies are my life and enjoyment and will continue to be so no matter what. As of now though no new members will be joining my crew. It has been a great run in the hobby and a learning experience but life takes us in a different direction and the calling to that is what's important right now to focus on! Good luck everyone and thanks for everything and all the advice!

It is a decision I have seen many people make over the years, and I cannot say it has not crossed my mind a time or two. Chameleons take a lot of time, dedication, and focus and sometimes life just takes you in a different direction. Best of luck to you!

Best of luck to you and the rest of your crew. congratulations on the successfull run you made, and respect to you in all the dedication you've shown these animals,for all of the time, money, sweat and tears, and possibily blood you put into these guys. cheers! with that said, best of lyck and i wish contentment and success in whatever you are about to take on! pop on in and say hi once in a while :)

I'll still be around from time to time. I know there will always be questions and new research found that I will want to look into that would help me or when I am in need of help. Like I said earlier it was a very hard choice to make but had to be made. Our business we run has picked up causing us to focus more time and things into that so for now I felt this best. I may get back into things when the business slows down but for now this is the course of action I chose to take.

We will miss you, your help and insight has helped a lot of people. I wish you all the best in your business. Hope you do have the chance to drop in now & then.

Back
Top Bottom