getting my first chameleon tomorrow :)

reannelyn

Hey guys! I'm so extremely excited to get my first ever chameleon tomorrow morning. Words cannot express how excited I am:love: He is being shipped over-night from florida. He will be a nosy be panther chamelon. I have done intensive research and I fully understand what it takes to take care of a chameleon and I am ready. This forum has helped me so much and I am so thankful for it! I may have some questions down the road but I just wanted to share my cage set-up with you guys!:cool:

Attachments

• cage.jpg
    cage.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 155
Congratulations on your new panther! Nosy Be are my favorite local so I'm sure you will love your new blue boy.

Also great work on the setup, there are plenty of plants, sticks and vines to climb around on.

Your setup looks great and I applaud you for taking the time to make sure it was suitable before buying your Cham. You'll be worrying constantly for the first few months I'll warn you, but it gets less stressful as you build experience with them. This forum really is a great place to find info. Have fun!

Your setup looks great and I applaud you for taking the time to make sure it was suitable before buying your Cham. You'll be worrying constantly for the first few months I'll warn you, but it gets less stressful as you build experience with them. This forum really is a great place to find info. Have fun!
thank you much!! And I'm worrying about the cage right now and I didn't even get him yet lol. But hopefully once I get into a routine with him it will be better :)

I enjoyed reading all these comments hahaha:ROFLMAO: but HE HAS ARRIVED!!!! He is still really scared. He has been licking the water droplets but hasn't touched any crickets yet. He is so beautiful and I can't stop staring at him:love:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 173
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    254.5 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 147
If you use a cup you can tell how many crickets they eat and cleaning is easier
but not all chams will eat from a cup