Getting anxious

You'll do great with a veiled! Mine are doing very well and I had zero experience with chams. I had other reptiles but these guys don't have the same needs as iguanas. Great to hear that you are making sure everything is perfect before you bring your baby home.

I have purchased a monsoonr400 about a month ago. I'm just curious what everyone's useing since I still haven't even decided on a cham breed. d.i.Ying a enclosure.

I had a Monsoon for just over a year for my Panther and to be honest, I didn't really like it. I had several problems with it and needed to replace things fairly often......if you haven't opened it yet maybe consider getting something else. I upgraded to a Mist King (which a lot of users on here use) a while ago and I could not be happier. And Flint seems to enjoy the fine mist a lot more, instead of hiding when the Monsoon went off he now goes right to have a drink when the Mist King goes off. :D

get a panther they're more friendly
It entirely depends on the individual chameleon. That much has been proven over and over again. It also depends on how time the person spends on gaining trust and letting them settle before picking them up. You can't rush it. It's dangerous to rush those things because it can severely cripple what you have tried to establish.

Back
Top Bottom