Gettin' His Greens

Morpheo's Mom

Avid Member
So in organizing my pothos vines, I really liked how the ones I wired to the side of his enclosure growing up have been looking.
IMG_20221026_133600260_HDR.jpg
very full and healthy. So I decided to attach one to the front of his enclosure. Once those leaves started perking up, Morpheo must have thought they looked good too because little triangles started appearing on them.
IMG_20221026_133549718_HDR.jpg
I was in the room this last time. Mind you I was across the room with only my phone. If I had gotten closer, he would have stopped. So my only choice was to zoom in. He stops eating after about a minute so there is not much action in the video after that.
⚠️ Grainy video ahead ⚠️

Don't ya hate it when the plants start doing exactly what you want and the little beasts eat what your so excited about? UGGGG Beman and the dang hibiscus. Like every time I start to see buds he devours them before they even get to bloom.

Don't ya hate it when the plants start doing exactly what you want and the little beasts eat what your so excited about? UGGGG Beman and the dang hibiscus. Like every time I start to see buds he devours them before they even get to bloom.
Yes! They're little monsters! Lol I know for a fact Morpheo would do the same 😂

Back
Top Bottom