get Your 3D color printed Chameleons!

This is a great idea, you are very talented! Not only is it a neat idea just for art, but also as a memorial to chams we have had. My guy Big Red isn't all that spectacular looking, but unique colouring. It would be nice to have one made of him.

Thanks lilBlue for the compliments! I agree 100% with your input about these paying homage to the ones that have passed. I had a 4 month old ambilobe pass away a year ago that I plan on making one of at some point.

"I would be blown away if you would be able to make one of "Miss America" our baby campani on my finger"

I'd love to give it a shot NHenn! Are there pics on the site I can use for reference? Feel free to post them here as well!

I'd love to give it a shot NHenn! Are there pics on the site I can use for reference? Feel free to post them here as well!

Here she is!

Furcifer-Campani-Hatchling-Canvas-Chameleons-3.jpg

what a beaut! ive sent off the jacksons model to the printshop and im waiting to here back if the model meets the minimum specs for the color printer. hopefully ill here back today and get it back by the end of the week! ill keep yall posted!

OK here is another of my heroes; sire SUPERNOVA from screameleons! I've been working with the printing services like crazy to get one of these printed and the model is getting very close! Hoping to send it off by Friday and I'll post pics of the print asap.

Anyone want to pitch which one (that I've made already) that they'd like to see get printed???

Thanks!

pantherBluBar.jpg

OK I have to apologize for how much of a slacker I've been with these! I've sent the models off to print and it turns out that color printers are pretty much the worst things ever to work with when it comes to optimizing models for print...So....I'm taking different approach. I've made agood connection with a local company that has one of the highest resolution non- color printers available in the market and they want to work with me! This means every little scale and wrinkle will be capture in the print. The draw back is that I'll have to hand paint the pours as they come out...
Anyways, here's a print I plan on sending off this week and I'll post pictures as soon as I get them!

PLEASE provide feedback as they are kind of pricey to print initially and I'd love to get your feedback implemented in the final products!

RenderTurn.jpg

Absolutely I'll offer an unpainted version as well for you artist types! It'd be great so you all can paint them to match your chams! Also a great gift idea for others. I'll figure out pricing hopefully by mid week sometime and get back to you.

Absolutely I'll offer an unpainted version as well for you artist types! It'd be great so you all can paint them to match your chams! Also a great gift idea for others. I'll figure out pricing hopefully by mid week sometime and get back to you.

I think I'd absolutely be interested in a Panther one.

If you are going to be potentially hand painting these anyway, would you be open to painting them to look like our individual panthers? Maybe if we sent you pictures from a few angles? I would would not do the model justice if I attempted to paint it! I would definitely be interested in one if you could paint it like my Merlin (plus I may end up wanting to get one now and one in a year or so once his colors havecompletely come in).

Thanks for your work on this, really cool!

If you are going to be potentially hand painting these anyway, would you be open to painting them to look like our individual panthers? Maybe if we sent you pictures from a few angles? I would would not do the model justice if I attempted to paint it! I would definitely be interested in one if you could paint it like my Merlin (plus I may end up wanting to get one now and one in a year or so once his colors havecompletely come in).

I would totally pay you to paint it for me if you're good with a brush! :)

I can definitely paint your resin figures for you. everything is still very early on however and I need to start crunching the numbers so I can proceed through the mold making process and in to resin casting. I will however, sell them cheaper unpainted as painting these will be quite a bit more work.

I'll keep you all posted.

Hello Tyzoone,
Really like what your doing with the art sculptures. I believe a lot of people will want at least one. The more detailed machine could be used to produce a product you could finish to I resemble bronze. I think it might appeal to some who want a more neutral look.
Anyway, think your on the right track. My husband is a computer person and he has been talking about 3d printers. What part of the world do you live in ? I'm in Texas.

Hello Tyzoone,
Really like what your doing with the art sculptures. I believe a lot of people will want at least one. The more detailed machine could be used to produce a product you could finish to I resemble bronze. I think it might appeal to some who want a more neutral look.
Anyway, think your on the right track. My husband is a computer person and he has been talking about 3d printers. What part of the world do you live in ? I'm in Texas.

Thanks for your kind words. One could definitely do a fuax bronze technique on one of these pours and I think it'd look awesome!

I currently live in Utah with my wife and 2 kids. Trying to live the dream as an artist!

Thanks for the complements! What are your thoughts on me painting the model to look like his sire? Granted I don't know how much your lil guy will resemble his sire later on :)

Hey All!

Here's my attempt at a Jacksons! The Panther is in the printer as we speak and should be done within a few days. I'll get photos asap.

Feedback is much appreciated!

jacksons1.png

jacksons2.png

jacksons3.png

jacksons4.png

For an attempt I guess it's only perfect. I'm gonna pm you my email because I have to have one of my Seymore. I hope this takes off for you. If I had a 3 d printer my house would be over taken with my babies in every pose. Do you do bearded dragons or are they too big?

Back
Top Bottom