Geckos on my house

Actualy, I don't think it has dropped too significantly. I have a friend that is a complete slob and has had a German cockroach problem for like, forever- I gave him some of them and he just turned 'em loose in his house and he said they have reduced them alot. I guess he didn't mind trading 1000s of cockroaches for in return having gecko turds in his cabinets!!!

HAHA! I know a few people that should call in the Gecko pest control. Over half the people on Hoarders

I have a few whitelined tree frogs (native here) that clean up my crickets outside. If I put the cricket keeper outside they are always sitting on it when I come back. I throw them a few and they gobble them down with me right there! I have my baby box turtles in a ferret cage to keep them safe from birds and my cat (likes to play hockey with them) so now they just hop in there and clean up all the uneaten crickets they leave behind. The geckos take care of the flying things up by the light. :)

I have a few whitelined tree frogs (native here) that clean up my crickets outside. If I put the cricket keeper outside they are always sitting on it when I come back. I throw them a few and they gobble them down with me right there! I have my baby box turtles in a ferret cage to keep them safe from birds and my cat (likes to play hockey with them) so now they just hop in there and clean up all the uneaten crickets they leave behind. The geckos take care of the flying things up by the light. :)

White-lined treefrog? Are you refering to Phylomedusa vailanti?,, The Suriname White-lined? Are these introduced there?

Oops, they're officially green tree frogs (Hyla cinerea), which have white lines on them. Just didn't think about it very long before typing it. My bad. :)

Back
Top Bottom