Garden globe planters

Rorschach

Avid Member
So i know its not chameleons.....yet. but i drew and cut these out still in the process but had a chance to repurpose some rejected parts from a fiberglass company and figured id get creative with them this is the first time ive ever done anything like this but i think its coming along
20160728_210346.jpg
20160731_180358.jpg
more progress but still not done

That's pretty cool. Can't wait to see how it turns out and what you do next! So many members on here are so artistic and creative! I'm over here just proud I thought of using an old wooden pallet to make a stand for my cage lol! :notworthy::oops:

Well thank you my mom asked for these pictures this is the first time ive done anything like this just thought they would be cool planters and the company has given me permission to take their trash im just hoping they turn out as cool of an idea as the images in my head lol
I guess its one of those things wher you never really know untill you know

Attachments

• 20160731_181647.jpg
    20160731_181647.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 99
I see alot of production companies with alot of rejected products and alot of them can be used for alot of other things but often enough never do so i thought i would try to show an example of reusing and thought id share

Thank you very much. These were easy to do because they were requested but its hard for me to come up with something for my self im too indecisive lol but when i do a few more of these im not to sure who to talk to about this but i could possibly do a custom garden globe planter of there choice for the photo contest winners it would be a donation of course but i would only ask that the winner pay the shipping fee its just under 5 lbs give or take depending on how much is cut out obviously if any one would be interested in it i would love to hear what other ideas people have for these
Those are really well done. I bet a chameleon in a jungle would be awesome. I love that gecko on the leaf!

They are for satellites. When your driving around you can see small similar ones on top of rvs and campers but these are for bigger satellites

That's awesome! I'd pay for the jungle one and out some RGB leds in it!

Cowboys and Indians is not really my thing but it still looks cool.

In THIS life maybe..... You seem to be a pro!
Lol well thank you very much i appreciate that and i honestly don't see any value in them and wouldn't even know how to price them

Why are you not selling these!!!!????? They look really neat!
That's awesome! I'd pay for the jungle one and out some RGB leds in it! Thanks i agree those color leds would look neat in there it was just an idea that im trying to bring to life

20160801_211935.jpg
20160801_211933.jpg
still have more cutting sanding then going to give it a harliquin shift paint finish
I couldn't upload a video but wanted to give an example of what you suggested
That's awesome! I'd pay for the jungle one and out some RGB leds in it!

When the two are finished ill post some more pics when they are actually in a garden and not on cement so they will look a little more presentable and thank you for the compliments

Back
Top Bottom