Garage in the winter?

graydon

any one else succesfully kept their cham in the garage for the winter? My main concern is my mom's car coming in and out with exhaust fumes. My second concern is how cold it will get in the garage in the winter. The lowest ive seen here is the high 30's. Any suggestions?

any one else succesfully kept their cham in the garage for the winter? My main concern is my mom's car coming in and out with exhaust fumes. My second concern is how cold it will get in the garage in the winter. The lowest ive seen here is the high 30's. Any suggestions?

I would def not do that. Its not worth the risk. you cant keep him/her inside your room?

Im sure many people use a temperature controlled garage for chameleons instead of for their car. But no, if the garage is being used for its intended purpose, cars, its not suitable for your chameleon (or anything else) to live in. And obviously you want more control over temp than you suggest you have. So my suggestion is not to use that garage. Use a different location, such as a room in the house.

Back
Top Bottom