Galco BB Panther

kevarc

Here is Galco my BB Ambilobe, his about 1 year old got him at the Pomona show in Jan. Picked him up from Radient Reptiles, his doin great. Was wondering what kind of worms I could feed him and other tasty treats?? his been on crickets since i got him.

Attachments

• galco sept 004.jpg
    galco sept 004.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 164
  • galco sept 013.jpg
    galco sept 013.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 137
  • galco sept 014.jpg
    galco sept 014.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 129
  • galco sept 015.jpg
    galco sept 015.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 124
  • galco sept 018.jpg
    galco sept 018.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 111
I love all that yellow! Very good looking cham. You can feed him Hornworms, calciworms/pheonix worms, silkworms, mantids, various flies found around the yard or house.

Thanks guys and gals, I believe Zeus is his sire can't remember but I got him at the Pomona show last year. Really happy with how he came into his colors. Think I want to add a Nosy Faly.

Thanks guys and gals, I believe Zeus is his sire can't remember but I got him at the Pomona show last year. Really happy with how he came into his colors. Think I want to add a Nosy Faly.

Yes he is the famous Zeus line. They are great colorful boys. He started my yellow line in the very beginning. I have a couple males I held back that I have as breeders.

Answering your message, Yes, I will have Faly's there and they are going to be around 4 months old!

Back
Top Bottom