Future is Looking Bright

Jevin

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello everyone.

I took a bit of a hiatus from the forums with my recent loss. Despite wanting to have another chameleon right now, it is not the time as I cannot give the level of care I would deem acceptable for a young chameleon.

This is due to finally being in my last year of my two undergraduate degrees and lined up for 4 masters. I am also currently dealing with some vehicle issues and making sure my mental health is doing alright. This past year has honestly been a significant change for me and filled with quite a few revelations about my past and the nature of the family I come from. For the first time in a while I feel at peace with where I am, where I've come from and what lies ahead in my future.

Interestingly, the area of study I hope to pursue coincides with something I've struggled with that many others also struggle with and is a large part of what is commonly referred to as their human condition.

It's funny how many people will remain stuck in their ways as the world and society changes around them. While change is scary, it is the only constant in life. So many people seek perfection, but perfection does not exist in reality as if things were perfect, evolution and change would not occur.

Hello everyone.

I took a bit of a hiatus from the forums with my recent loss. Despite wanting to have another chameleon right now, it is not the time as I cannot give the level of care I would deem acceptable for a young chameleon.

This is due to finally being in my last year of my two undergraduate degrees and lined up for 4 masters. I am also currently dealing with some vehicle issues and making sure my mental health is doing alright. This past year has honestly been a significant change for me and filled with quite a few revelations about my past and the nature of the family I come from. For the first time in a while I feel at peace with where I am, where I've come from and what lies ahead in my future.

Interestingly, the area of study I hope to pursue coincides with something I've struggled with that many others also struggle with and is a large part of what is commonly referred to as their human condition.

It's funny how many people will remain stuck in their ways as the world and society changes around them. While change is scary, it is the only constant in life. So many people seek perfection, but perfection does not exist in reality as if things were perfect, evolution and change would not occur.
Hello Jevin,

It is good to hear you are at peace with where you are in life right now. You are absolutely right, the only thing constant in life is change. Who knows, maybe in a few years after you have completed school and are ready, you will be back on here sharing pics of your newest reptilian family member.

Good to know you feel at peace with where you are!

You said..."two undergraduate degrees and lined up for 4 masters"...2 undergrad degrees? Masters? Wow...sounds like a lot of work to me! Best of luck with it all!

Good to know you feel at peace with where you are!

You said..."two undergraduate degrees and lined up for 4 masters"...2 undergrad degrees? Masters? Wow...sounds like a lot of work to me! Best of luck with it all!

While working full-time and attending school full-time. It's been a lot of work and factors outside of my control have also delayed it to a degree.

Back
Top Bottom