Full Throttle Feeder

I have one of these feeder cups in all my cages. They work great! So cute when they are that small. They grow so fast though. Love them just the same. Haha.

Chameleo figured out his feeder pretty quick today. Aprox 3 months old. I am excited not to have to rip cricket legs off any more!

I actually just tried to buy one of these yesterday and shipping was 19 bucks. In total it was 35 dollars shipping + product. Was it cheaper for you? And how does it attach to the mesh screen?

I actually just tried to buy one of these yesterday and shipping was 19 bucks. In total it was 35 dollars shipping + product. Was it cheaper for you? And how does it attach to the mesh screen?

I’m actually in Canada, so I expect shipping to be rediculous. It wasn’t a surprise to me so I just added some cricket crack to my order to make it worth while

I’m actually in Canada, so I expect shipping to be rediculous. It wasn’t a surprise to me so I just added some cricket crack to my order to make it worth while
I live in California. shipping was 19 for me cuz he lives on the east coast. I emailed him and told him about the shipping and he so graciously discounted the shipping by 10 dollars so I got it for around 26 bucks. That's decent. I might try and build my own out of 4" PVC for my next enclosure build.

Back
Top Bottom