Fuego boy and random chameleon fun

Finally my gorgeous boy from shaunaroxanne's stunner Fuego arrived!!!
He's looking promising right out of the cup. One Picture only, then into his cage for some much needed food and water. Based on how his dad and his brothers look, he's going to be amazing.

36750962-3F90-47D1-A0AF-F46D6623604C-157-000000208D5D2C8F.jpg

Here's his little girlfriend. She's by biffle's male Hunter. So between the two of them there's Two Face, Iron Man, and Son Tiger blood.

5BA55CEA-9968-4E9F-A98A-73862BB18523-157-00000020A41A0511.jpg

Something pissed off the baby Jackson's. I looked over and he was going crazy!!!

152BD6AA-255B-435E-BC44-E00B34D411E6-157-00000020B1D2E0D1.jpg

And lastly the MOST RARE CHAMELEON IN THE WORLD. The Australian Fuzzy Dwarf Chameleon. He's just starting to outgrow cage.

199D475A-7815-4E4D-94CF-8F46973F2676-157-00000020BD41353D.jpg

EF5BFB9E-5A44-4FE4-8FC2-EF4630EA7136-157-00000020D42880CB.jpg

Nice Chams but... I can't wait to see the males that they produce! I forsee lots of awesome reds, yellows, and blues!

Jason

Gorgeous chams you got there! And that fuzzy dwarf Cham is awesome, and his face is priceless lol

Out of curiosity though, I have to ask, are you not worried about the potential offspring of the two panthers you have chosen? Was just curious due to the inbreeding/ line breeding process of a related pair. Either way, awesome looking bunch you have there.

Gorgeous chams you got there! And that fuzzy dwarf Cham is awesome, and his face is priceless lol

Out of curiosity though, I have to ask, are you not worried about the potential offspring of the two panthers you have chosen? Was just curious due to the inbreeding/ line breeding process of a related pair. Either way, awesome looking bunch you have there.

Yes, Hunter and Fuego are both fathered by Two-Face. But those are the only genetics they share. I feel that they are not closely related enough to cause problems, but I am definitely open to suggestions and discussion on this. I have not bred panthers before and am always looking to learn. If the general consensus is this pair is too closely related I have another female that would make a wonderful match for the Fuego boy.

All my breeding experience comes from green tree pythons. In that community line breeding is practiced more to bring out the desired colors. I have seen how well line breeding can work, and I have also seen how disastrous it can be with half the clutch being too weak to thrive. I have no desire to bring weak or unfit panthers into this world.

So with all that being said, I am open to discussion, preferably via pm so we dont clutter up a photo thread. This pairing is by no means set in stone. Both babies have A LOT of growing up to do first.

And thank you for the nice comments everyone! The Fuego boy (still working on a name) is shedding so updates on him soon.

My little mini Aussie's name is Gyro. I was building the cage in preparation for something VERY special (more on that later) and he decided he wanted to be included :p

Back
Top Bottom