• Reptiles, Amphibians, and Invertebrates
  • The Panther Chameleon
  • English Malagasy Dictionary
  • Stump-tailed Chameleons
  • Chameleons: Natures Hidden Jewels
  • Assorted Reptiles Magazines
  • Chameleons As Pets
  • Understanding Reptile Parasites

I will also include a 2006 Calendar with large photos by Brian Kenny. Not very useful for a calendar, but the photos within are really cool. Five of the books are hardcover, a few are vintage books, and all will expand your knowledge of chameleons and reptiles. So, that is 20 Books, several magazines, and a calendar. Most are in mint condition to great condition, but since several of them are very old texts, they show their age much more.

Asking 300.00 for the collection or the highest offer by Sunday night. (Four of the hardcover books alone retail at $150, 65, 50 & 35. Totalling $300.)

Payment via Paypal. Will ship to anywhere. Excellent packing promised. Buyer pays shipping costs.

can u but separately or do i have to buy them all. if i can buy them separately i will buy some.

Do you get the bottle of jagermeister sitting on he bed as well . :D :D :D

Sorry couldn't resist. nice collection I have about 6 of the books already or else I would jump on it.

Do you get the bottle of jagermeister sitting on he bed as well . :D :D :D

Sorry couldn't resist. nice collection I have about 6 of the books already or else I would jump on it.

If a jagger bottle will sweeten the deal, I'll tape it to the side of the package and send it along at no extra charge.

Unless you have all the expensive books, might still be worth it to have this library. If you want, send me a PM with an offer and the excluded books you own.

Also! One book is signed by Bill Love himself. Wooo!

Last edited:
I believe I have the top 5 or 6 already. it is such a great collection someone should really get them all. I easily spent $300 on just the books below. No Bill Love sig for me though. :(

My collection :

Reptile Medicine and Surgery
Stump-tailed Chameleons
Guide des Chameleons de Madagascar
The Panther Chameleon
Chameleons: Natures Hidden Jewels
Understanding Reptile Parasites

Just thought I'd put out a Bump on this. The potential Buyers have not been in contact since just before Xmas. It's all boxed up and ready to go!

Will could two or three of us go together but the group and you ship it to one of us? You have a book or two my non-reptile but trying to learn vet needs but I can't afford them all. We some of us agree and I front all the money you wouldn't care if we break up your excellent set would you?

The rest of you let me know who is instrested in my plan
Laurie

I know this doesn't quite pertain to the thread, but my dizzle (Sambava) is pictured in Connie's Chameleons care book...although it was funny..I think his caption went something like "make sure to check your chameleon over for abnormalities" or something to that extent...I was like hey she should have put "beautiful specimen" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom