FS - Captive Bred Melleri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I have a Fluxlizard Captive bred melleri that i've raised since about 3-4 months old. He/she is now I think 2.5 years old. His/her name is Jaimee.

I am downsizing even more on my collection due to a up coming move where I won't have room for more than a couple of chameleons.

I will warn you now, I am expecting any potential keeper to show their competence with chameleons in general, but I also would like to find someone with experience in melleri.

SO, please be prepaired to share with me your experience with melleri or other chameleons, how many animals you have, how long you've been keeping chameleons, what type of enclosure you plan to use.... I know this sounds like a lot of work, but if you can show you're competent, the process will go very fast.

I am asking $550 shipped, local pick up is preferred. I paid a good amount for Jaimee as a young melleri. I've done all the hard work of raising him/her to be a healthy adult. If you have sticker shock, think of how many captive bred melleri you know of, they are a bit rare.

if you have questions, feel free to ask! I want to find Jaimee a good home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom