FROST meets Cupcake!!~ Nosy Faly

drcrossfire

Avid Member
That right everyone--- the big winner in the name game was FROST! So everyone who chose Frost, thanks for your help in deciding his name!

But more importantly.... Frost, dressed in his dapper Red/White/Blue got to meet Cupcake today! Get ready everyone... because 8 months from now we're gonna see some Frostttyyyy children :D

EDIT: I JUST WENT DOWN TO CHECK ON THEM AND FROST IS ALL WHITE WITH RED RAIN! MY JAW JUST DROPPED!!!!!

IMAG1337_zps4203dc10.jpg

IMAG1335_zps39c0f352.jpg

this is how he started off looking:
IMAG1332_zps79ddae7f.jpg

And here's after:

Last edited:
Congrats Dan!!!!! cant wait to see the babies... I knew that boy was gunna be sweet, im glad your happy with him he is a looker...

Dang hes awesome! love the colors! Why do you have to tease me like that! you know I want one of Splash's babies now I want one of his babies =/

Congrats Dan!!!!! cant wait to see the babies... I knew that boy was gunna be sweet, im glad your happy with him he is a looker...

I thought that might be one of yours!.

Congrats on the mating can't wait to see how these come out!! I myself have nosy Be's hatching at the moment.

Thanks guys! And Rob especially for hooking me up with this dream Faly. And taking care of him for like.... 3 months before we could ship him :)

I hope his babies turn out as nice as him... I can't wait to share them with everyone :D

Thanks guys! And Rob especially for hooking me up with this dream Faly. And taking care of him for like.... 3 months before we could ship him :)

I hope his babies turn out as nice as him... I can't wait to share them with everyone :D

no prob Dan I wanted my faly lines in hands of people who wanted the same thing as me "sweet lookin falys" an now that there out there I love seeing how there all turning out.. ive taken a lot of BS and drama over the whole faly drama to the point I wasn't sure I even wanted to stay with breeding falys but im glad I did and to tell the truth im proud of the lil ones ive produced an look forward to producing more an seeing all the little ones they produce for others... with any luck we will now have a good base for nosy falys here in the states which is what ive been wanting to see..

wow! congats on the babies!!!:D i can not wait to see how they turn out! why do you have to make me jelouse with frosts cool colors!:p all my senagal ever is is green!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom