nosy faly

Nosyfaly

I want to be absolute 100% that this is a nosy faly. I am new to the website, and after looking at everyones pictures im not so sure and would like some imput. I read somewhere that the faly has red rain and i see some red spots on his belly but im not sure. He sleeps a white/orange and the other picture is his calm, relaxed state (he just likes to pose and show off for pictures, and hes a little mean pants) He currently is about 4-6 months old. Colors are promising. But please tell me what you thing of my little giy Jinx,

Attachments

• 20160318_151530.jpg
    20160318_151530.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 224
  • 20160205_002449.jpg
    20160205_002449.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 221
I would say so.... My Nosy Faly looks like a Nosy Be. I think the breeder used a nosy be mom. Yours looks right.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 186
What is the age of yours ? And how is his attitude ?
about 6 months and he's chill, He just don't like camera crammed down his face lol. Mine never had the patterns with the white like yours had. I can say pretty confidentially yours is a Nosy Faly.

about 6 months and he's chill, He just don't like camera crammed down his face lol. Mine never had the patterns with the white like yours had. I can say pretty confidentially yours is a Nosy Faly.
My guy is super aggressive... im upset because hes so hateful, so young. Does my guy look.a little small then if yours is only 6 months ? Mine is about the size of my thumb to index finger

Back
Top Bottom