From mean and hateful, to happy and grateful :)

This is my 11 month old Sambava sired by Kammerflage kreations' Montezuma. When we first got him, he HATED people. For a while, I was weary to even put my hand in his cage for anything. So I started working with him and getting him to make the positive association that I am the all mighty keeper of the treats and free range time. Lets just say there's been a complete 180 degree turn around lol! Here's a little video of a game he plays everyday called hug daddy so he'll take me on a shoulder ride lol! It's literally impossible to keep him off me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZvmUtV54Fw&feature=plcp

This is my 11 month old Sambava sired by Kammerflage kreations' Montezuma. When we first got him, he HATED people. For a while, I was weary to even put my hand in his cage for anything. So I started working with him and getting him to make the positive association that I am the all mighty keeper of the treats and free range time. Lets just say there's been a complete 180 degree turn around lol! Here's a little video of a game he plays everyday called hug daddy so he'll take me on a shoulder ride lol! It's literally impossible to keep him off me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZvmUtV54Fw&feature=plcp

Aww He's beautiful:) My Loki also does that when he wants to come out, I love it!:D

It's the ultimate end result! It does get very annoying though come feeding time! :mad: I open up the enclosure and Fenix makes a mad dash up my arm or onto the door! I can't play with you all day, kid!! ;)

It's the ultimate end result! It does get very annoying though come feeding time! :mad: I open up the enclosure and Fenix makes a mad dash up my arm or onto the door! I can't play with you all day, kid!! ;)

haha, exactly! It's crazy, he use to be such a little d-bag.

you guys are so lucky hope my little guy will be as friendly as this all the time! He loves his ficus tree too much :p I'm jealous of a tree :p

He is so precious!! Its funny how quickly they learn who controls access to the bugs!! What a beautiful little man you have there...loved like a child? Of course he is! ;)

Back
Top Bottom