from being a few hours from her death she came back alive!!

You are awesome, way to go! She is a very pretty little female, what a wonderful contribution you have made to improve chameleon husbandry! She was very lucky that you walked in when you did, have you thought of a name for her yet? Angel, like you being her guardian angel, sounds cute to me :p

Wow you did a wonderful job with her!!! Now think about taking her back to show the petstore owner and offering to teach him how to care for them so they don't die. You may have the perfect opportunity. But you keep that girl - she is meant for you.:D:D:D

thanks laurie! haha yeah i was actually going planning on going back and at least telling them about the basics.:D i was just really surprised on how quickly this girl recovered!:D

Thats great that you will be taking him back for them to see what you can do with proper care. This will give the a wonderful opportunity to properly educate them. Some of the employees actually do really care and want to give proper care but they are kinda forced to do what they are told by management. I take my Chinese Water Dragon into the local petsmart here with me... I have taught them a lot (I had a crash coarse as what they told me was wrong and I had to learn real quick from a proper forum how to do it right) After management watched mine grow and thrive they now have made changes to how they care for them in the store...) You can do the same and hopefully save any more by giving them the education they need.

thanks you guys for all of the comments! i hope this inspires you to help educate or talk to your local pet stores that sell chameleons if you see that they are being kept in a bad conditions. :)

You are awesome, way to go! She is a very pretty little female, what a wonderful contribution you have made to improve chameleon husbandry! She was very lucky that you walked in when you did, have you thought of a name for her yet? Angel, like you being her guardian angel, sounds cute to me :p

thanks,! no i don't have a name for her yet..... im still thinking about it.... some suggestions might be nice...:D

Wow you did a wonderful job with her!!! Now think about taking her back to show the petstore owner and offering to teach him how to care for them so they don't die. You may have the perfect opportunity. But you keep that girl - she is meant for you.:D:D:D
I second this! WoW, what a great save and an awesome looking cham.

This has inspired me, petco just got in some baby vieleds, I might save one of them this Saturday. :)

I repeat this all the time but it is very hard, very very hard:

Do not but chameleons from people who do not take care of them right or have sick chams.

If a chameleon is about to die or not being taken care of either get them to give it to you or call the SPCA or any local animal authority and report them.

If they are making a profit they will not stop what they are doing. Heck if they don't cooperate just sit outside the store and tell all their potential customers how horrible they are until they relent :) there is always something you can do.

Oh I forgot to add, this is an excellent story made me happy! Everything worded out good so far! Thank you for being a good person!

pretty girl.. Its a great thing you came along to help this girl out. *Pats you on the back..Nice job!

Back
Top Bottom