From 17g to 56g within a month - is my baby chameleon growing too fast?

Good questions but I think we should be asking if @Ashley85 has started her own thread yet so her concerns can get the review they deserve.

Ashley, have you? I’ve been keeping an eye out for it but haven’t seen it. You’ll get much more help that way, by posting here and not starting your own thread you are limiting the number of people who can see your posts to the members who have made post on this thread. Start your own and the entire community will see it.
OMGGG.... Brody u scared
Good questions but I think we should be asking if @Ashley85 has started her own thread yet so her concerns can get the review they deserve.

Ashley, have you? I’ve been keeping an eye out for it but haven’t seen it. You’ll get much more help that way, by posting here and not starting your own thread you are limiting the number of people who can see your posts to the members who have made post on this thread. Start your own and the entire community will see it.
OMGGG... I went to go do it and saw that questionnaire YOU SO NICELY SEND EVERYONE... ... LITERALLY I FEEL LIKE UR (& THE HIPPIE AND 2 OTHERS)ON EVERY THREAD AS WELL SO.... FYI... BRODY IVE GOT MY EYE ON YOU 2 BC IVE ALREADY LEARNED MORE BASED OFF UR RESPONSES ANDDD BTW UNTIL U CAME ALONG I THOUGHT MY CHAMS HOME WAS THE BOMBBB... LOL..JK.. I KNOWW IBFO AND PIKSSS I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO GET IT ALL IN BY 2NITE IF NOTTT THEN BY 2MORROW NIGHT FOR SURE BC ITS MY DAY OFF!!!

THANKS FOR PLAYIN NICE 2DAY!!!

OMGGG.... Brody u scared

OMGGG... I went to go do it and saw that questionnaire YOU SO NICELY SEND EVERYONE... ... LITERALLY I FEEL LIKE UR (& THE HIPPIE AND 2 OTHERS)ON EVERY THREAD AS WELL SO.... FYI... BRODY IVE GOT MY EYE ON YOU 2 BC IVE ALREADY LEARNED MORE BASED OFF UR RESPONSES ANDDD BTW UNTIL U CAME ALONG I THOUGHT MY CHAMS HOME WAS THE BOMBBB... LOL..JK.. I KNOWW IBFO AND PIKSSS I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO GET IT ALL IN BY 2NITE IF NOTTT THEN BY 2MORROW NIGHT FOR SURE BC ITS MY DAY OFF!!!

THANKS FOR PLAYIN NICE 2DAY!!!
Thanks... I think?lol just kidding.

Yes I probably am on too many threads but it’s either that or actually work when I’m in my office, what would you do? You’ll get sick of me like everyone else if you aren’t already!

Yes I know your stalking me now too, I have many lurkers...

Back
Top Bottom