frogs?

kim01

ok yes i need more help. i am the same one that posted about hermit crabs.
i think i probably explain things a bit before everyone thinks i have lost my mind.
i have twin boys who like most kids want animals and can't agree on the same one. i do know that i am ultimately the care taker,and will be the one to clean etc. that is fine by me.
so i have already posted for info on crabs.
now i need some help with frogs? i would really like ones that aren't loud at night? is this possible?
i basically know nothing about frogs. are there ones that are easier than others?
any info you have to share we will take it.
thanks.

Pac-man frogs are awesome! they get pretty big and don't make much if any noise. i had mine in a 10 gallon aquarium before he passed, so they don't really take up a ton of space.

I have a green toad. He is very quite, i haven't heard him make any sounds. he only cost about $6.00. and he eats the crickets. the only things you need are a tank at lest 10g., bark, bowl of water for him to get into and food. he is the easiest pet i have.

A good starter frog is just a regular green tree frog...easy to care for. Another if you are looking for something bigger is a White's tree frog. They are pretty hardy as well.

I agree with Jaidensmomma however the only thing is that one of my 3 pacman frogs every once in a while croaks alllll night and he is extremely loud and sometimes wakes me up but im not saying he does this a lot only like once every 2 months. But don't let this discourage u if u want one, they are my favorite kind of frog

Dart frogs are diurnal. But they have pretty specific needs. I'm not sure how much time and money you want to invest, but they are really fun to keep.

ok yes i need more help. i am the same one that posted about hermit crabs.
i think i probably explain things a bit before everyone thinks i have lost my mind.
i have twin boys who like most kids want animals and can't agree on the same one. i do know that i am ultimately the care taker,and will be the one to clean etc. that is fine by me.
so i have already posted for info on crabs.
now i need some help with frogs? i would really like ones that aren't loud at night? is this possible?
i basically know nothing about frogs. are there ones that are easier than others?
any info you have to share we will take it.
thanks.

Fire belly toads are real easy..just feed and clean Thanks Derek

Back
Top Bottom