Friendly veiled !

He's such a character! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 154
How do you get them so friendly? Our chameleon is still only a few months old. We've been trying to hand feed him when we can. The past weekend he started to actually eat from our hands. It's very exciting! and super cute! hah We're just hoping we can help him feel comfortable around us.

How do you get them so friendly? Our chameleon is still only a few months old. We've been trying to hand feed him when we can. The past weekend he started to actually eat from our hands. It's very exciting! and super cute! hah We're just hoping we can help him feel comfortable around us.

Since he was a baby I have handled him properly (and spoiled him)
I had him for 3 years before I got another chameleon and my panther is just as nice as he is.
Ever since he was a baby I would take him out towards bed time and let him fall asleep with me. Im sure that has a lot to do with him trusting me too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 108
Is there an issue with his back? I'm sure it was accidental but it looks like a severe burn. I hope I don't sound mean, I'm not calling you out I was just wondering if you were aware of that.

Is there an issue with his back? I'm sure it was accidental but it looks like a severe burn. I hope I don't sound mean, I'm not calling you out I was just wondering if you were aware of that.

Haha.I'm well aware he has had issues, thank your for not assuming I'm a horrible person for it.. It was actually only a few a few spines that came off when he was younger... As he grew older the area became fairly intense looking because it stretched. I never expected that would look like that, especially since it wasn't that bad in the beginning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom