Free to a good home

Certainly a genetic anomaly with the female, looks a bit like shes been crossed with a gorilla :) Sure she's a little sweety! Both would be more than welcome to come live out their days happy in the sun, if they were in my part of the world.

The idea of feeding the female off due to a deformity is medieval. This type of thing still happens every day in Africa to real people. Its wrong, regardless of the life form.

Just something that came in my mind. About the blind fellow :/. Im so sorry to hear that he went blind. But do you feed him to his mouth or does he scent them? Or how can the cham know that the cricket is there?

My idea maybe sounds wierd but isnt this a good idea?
You mix crickets into a juice then let the cham swallow it down, or will the digestation become very loose?

I've done more than my fair share of rescues in my lifetime and because of that I'm perhaps a little more realistic (Read: Cold hearted) about animals but why do we keep these incubation errors and genetic anomalies alive? I would have fed the female off ages ago.

I am guessing when you run across a poor deformed cham it gets tossed to the pythons? Something like that would prob. happen to it in the wild sadly enough. I for some reason do not mind feeding off rats and insects but for some reason I would have a hard time making the cham. a feeder.

I have absolutely no clue on the crooked female but is there a possibility that it is some sort of tuberculosis? I know fish with fish tuberculosis will get crooked looking backs. Like I said, I have no clue, just going from what I know about fish. She is kinda cute in her own way.

Hi Everyone

I have good news the little female is on her way to live with Shelleydt Thank you so much Shelly for giving her a good home :)

Now if anyone is interested Id love to find my little boy a home also.

To feed him you push on his nose then he opens his mouth. You have to smush the head of the cricket and put in his mouth once you get the first one in while he is chewing you slip a new smush head cricket in between chews he will eat up to 7 or 8. He will pull his head away or spit out the crix if he doesnt want it.

Any other questions let me know thank you;)

Noelle

Noelle,

I will be giving your little boy a good home! He ate 3 roaches today! The rest of the crew is also doing well, if down the road you get more time and look to get back into chams give me a call or shoot me a pm and come pick out some little ones! Thanks,

John Light

WOW, that little female is incredible! Maybe it's the pre-med in me, but I find her fascinating. Who would have guessed that with a back like that she would have been able to survive at all - that is pretty astounding. Bless her little heart! I'm glad she found a home.

And the male is absolutely beautiful!

What beautiful chameleons! She is so cute! I love her little crinkly tail! I hope you find them good homes. If I had the room, I would take them in a heartbeat!

Back
Top Bottom