Free to a good home

Glittergloomgirl

I have two chameleons with disabilities and are super sweet little guys :)
both eat well and are active.

I have a little Nosy be female who never grew properly her brothers are fine.

She is about 7 months old but is small due to her condition.

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

I also have an ambilobe male he is now a 1 year old his father was my chameleon Goblin and his mother was Mena whos sire was Jobari.

Im not sure what caused his blindness, he just started to go blind. He is very sweet eats well. You have to hand feed him, once you get him going he will eat about 7-8 crixs :)

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

I just want them to have good homes :) If you are interested and you live far away. I just ask that you pay for the shipping.

Thank you,

Noelle

Aww! They are both gorgeous! I hope you can find them good homes. I love the l'il females 'crinkly' tail. She's very pretty. Good luck with the rehoming!

He is completely blind in both eyes :( His eyes just kept getting cloudy. The vet and I couldnt get it to stop or figure it out. We tried all kinds of drops.. He is very good looking boy :). She is a little cutie.... very sweet...

Aww, that little girlie is so cute! If you were in Canada, I'd scoop her up in a minute. Good luck finding both of them good homes.

I currently have a 2 year old male RB Ambilobe that has a similar condition to your female. I got him as a 3 mo. baby and he was fine until about 9 mos. old when he developed the condition (although not quite as extreme as your female). I have no idea what caused it (as he got the same care as all of my others that have turned out fine) so I just chalked it up to a genetic imbalance. Other than this problem, he is healthy and (I'm assuming/hoping) happy.

Thank you so much Elisa I will keep you posted :) so far I have some who is interested in the little female :) Im no sure what caused her to become misshapend. I suppilmented them all my chams the same and she is the only one that developed this way, even provided her liquid calcium.

I currently have a 2 year old male RB Ambilobe that has a similar condition to your female. I got him as a 3 mo. baby and he was fine until about 9 mos. old when he developed the condition (although not quite as extreme as your female). I have no idea what caused it (as he got the same care as all of my others that have turned out fine) so I just chalked it up to a genetic imbalance. Other than this problem, he is healthy and (I'm assuming/hoping) happy.

I feel the same way , about it being genetic. Ive talked to other breeders that have had the same problem. Thank you for your comment :)

I've done more than my fair share of rescues in my lifetime and because of that I'm perhaps a little more realistic (Read: Cold hearted) about animals but why do we keep these incubation errors and genetic anomalies alive? I would have fed the female off ages ago.

I'm confused..dare I ask...when you "feed off" a chameleon. What are you feeding it to?

Glittergloomgirl ask me to let everyone know that due to the storm her computer is down and that she will answer all inquiries as soon as her computer's back up.

Back
Top Bottom