Free Roam

Spags

What plant should I use to free roam my cham by my window
IMG_2095.JPG
I apologize for the papers on the floor I just finished taking Exams at my high school XP On the left is a lucky bamboo plant and on the right is a spider plant. I want a plant to go RIGHT in the middle of these two plants to freeroam my cham in. What plant do you reccoment. I get strong medium light here and its always pretty warm in my room.

I like schlefferas, you can find them at any Lowe's or Home Depot, etc. The only drawback I can think of, my parents came over to visit (play with their 3 year old grandson ;)) and my mom "thought it was one of those pot plants". Lol!

So this is my first time on this forum. I am letting Athena free roam for the first time. I think she really likes it! She is sometimes a little skittish but otherwise a very friendly chameleon. I gave her her second shower today because I noticed she was getting dehydrated. I found yellowish orange urate in her enclosure.. this work as she almost immediately began drinking the drops from her snout. I just bought her this ficus tree to climb in and I think she likes it
1468202277595746060349.jpg

So I've left Athena's cage open since I got her when I'm home..finally got her a couple plants...today she finally came out on her own! It was pretty cute..not going to lie. Makes me happy..here are some pictures

Attachments

• 20160717_183736.jpg
    20160717_183736.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 20160717_184014.jpg
    20160717_184014.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 20160717_183933.jpg
    20160717_183933.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 128
So I've left Athena's cage open since I got her when I'm home..finally got her a couple plants...today she finally came out on her own! It was pretty cute..not going to lie. Makes me happy..here are some pictures

I am planning on getting a baby Panther chameleon about 4-5". I live in Bakersfield CA and it is very dry here. I am wondering if I should start him out in a glass or screen cage. I need to keep some humidity in the cage. Are respiratory infections common with glass cage? Thanks. Also can I keep a 3 month chameleon in an adult cage with a lot of vines, like 2' x 2' x 4'

Welcome to the forums. Althena is a little doll baby.

I am planning on getting a baby Panther chameleon about 4-5". I live in Bakersfield CA and it is very dry here. I am wondering if I should start him out in a glass or screen cage. I need to keep some humidity in the cage. Are respiratory infections common with glass cage? Thanks. Also can I keep a 3 month chameleon in an adult cage with a lot of vines, like 2' x 2' x 4'

Welcome to the forums. Personally I would never keep a panther in a glass enclosure. If you feel the humidity want be high enough then buy a cool mist humidify. A 3 month old panther baby will be small and I would start with a smaller enclosure or he might not be able to find his food. You might find my blog for new keepers helpful. https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...-with-young-veiled-or-panther-chameleons.325/

Back
Top Bottom