Free range

KamaKamaChameleon!

Avid Member
I'm thinking about doing a free range in window with vines etc. But I only have 1 extra light dome! So I can either choose the basking bulb or the uvb. What one? Or should I just get another dome to do both?

Interesting setup. I am trying to figure out a free range setup. I was thinking of getting a young tree trunk and using plaster of paris, or something, to secure it into a pot. And then drill holes in various places and hot glue bamboo sticks into each hole then use fake leaves. It looks like yours is hanging from the ceiling with pothos?

Interesting setup. I am trying to figure out a free range setup. I was thinking of getting a young tree trunk and using plaster of paris, or something, to secure it into a pot. And then drill holes in various places and hot glue bamboo sticks into each hole then use fake leaves. It looks like yours is hanging from the ceiling with pothos?
this isn't mine but it looks like pothos hanging from the ceiling, i told them to go to pinterest for ideas, this was one of them, mine that I'm working on is a combination freerange, organic soil on the bottom with a bunch of toys for my hermit crabs and a ficus tree with a bunch of ropes tied to various places in his enclosure, i don't plan on making any holes in my ceiling anytime soon so this would be a no no lol

Back
Top Bottom