Free range update pics

Psychobunny

Avid Member
Been a while since I posted pics of 'Chammytown'.
Only a few changes, and a new cage has been added:

Attachments

• fr053113A.jpg
    fr053113A.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 297
  • fr053113B.jpg
    fr053113B.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 286
I love that! Do you let them out of their cages at different times to free range? I am sure you have some happy chameleons!!!

You do have one of the coolest free ranges I have ever seen and I bet your boys just love it....you can never go back to cages only.

I love that! Do you let them out of their cages at different times to free range? I am sure you have some happy chameleons!!!

Yes, they take turns.
Kokie and Noogie get along okay, and can be let out together, also Squee
gets along with everyone.
But when I let Sméagol out, everyone else needs to be safely locked up!!

He will either try to eat them, or hump them!! :eek:

Yes, they take turns.
Kokie and Noogie get along okay, and can be let out together, also Squee
gets along with everyone.
But when I let Sméagol out, everyone else needs to be safely locked up!!

He will either try to eat them, or hump them!! :eek:

:p Oh my god I'm dying of laughter! The enthusiasm is hilarious.

I'm just imagining Smeagol coming out and being like "Alright you dirty chams! Git back in your cages or else I'll HUMP YOU!"

:p Oh my god I'm dying of laughter! The enthusiasm is hilarious.

I'm just imagining Smeagol coming out and being like "Alright you dirty chams! Git back in your cages or else I'll HUMP YOU!"

LOL!! It's true, he goes from cage to cage and peers through their roof like an evil, filthy old man.
I think he's in love with Noogie too!! he will stare at him for hours :eek:

LOL! good question.
I pretty much know everybody's poop schedule, or I just check for wet poop
before letting them out.
Only twice did I have to get out the paper towels, and they were solid, firm
poops, easy to pick up :)

Bed time?

How do you get your chameleons to go back in their cages when you want them to? I'm thinking about setting up a part-time free-range setup for my chameleon, the only problem is that I have no clue how I would get him back in his cage. He is still young and he doesn't like being picked up. :confused::confused:

How do you get your chameleons to go back in their cages when you want them to? I'm thinking about setting up a part-time free-range setup for my chameleon, the only problem is that I have no clue how I would get him back in his cage. He is still young and he doesn't like being picked up. :confused::confused:

Yea I had that same sort of question, I have a dedicated room for mine and would love to set something up like this. My other question is what about when they fall, I know they can survive most falls but that looks rather high. I would be afraid I would be following them below everywhere with a safety net, lol.

Back
Top Bottom