Free range is the way to go :p

dreamforthedead

Mia is now free ranged, she's been free ranged during the day for the past couple of days and has loved it. I put her back in her cage at night but last night when i went to she got really stressed and started to go black so i put her back on one of her plants and she went back to a happy lime green. She slept in her plant all night, so guess i need to take down her cage today. :D I've never seen her happier, she went through a grumpy stage but have noticed since being free ranged she's back to her normal sweet self. Its nice waking up to my baby sitting in her plant all happy, made my morning actually.

I'm gonna start making a free range for Dylan so when he leaves his baby cage he to can be free ranged. Happy days!! :D

Aww, bless her! Sounds like she loves being free! Do you have a laying bin somewhere in her free range just in case? I take it that Dylan's free range will be in a differnt room from Mia's? I would love to free range mine, but one, I don't have room, and two, we have a couple of cats, so for me it's not possible.

Aww, bless her! Sounds like she loves being free! Do you have a laying bin somewhere in her free range just in case? I take it that Dylan's free range will be in a differnt room from Mia's? I would love to free range mine, but one, I don't have room, and two, we have a couple of cats, so for me it's not possible.

Yeah she has her laying bin. :D Mia is free ranged in my bedroom and Dylan is living in my living room at the mo when he's older he'll be free ranged in my spare bedroom. I have one cat but she is banned from my bedroom now and the door is always shut. Mia is really loving it, i just can't wait till Dylan is bigger. :D

I have actually been thinking about making a free rang for both of my chams :)

I have a bunk bed and I was think I could make a free range above my cage and I could make one on the opposite side of my room for Delilah where her cage is currently. I am going to get a ficus today so maybe this late spring/summer I can finally make one! You should post pictures Ashleigh of your free range :) i need some tips lol :p

I have a bunk bed and I was think I could make a free range above my cage and I could make one on the opposite side of my room for Delilah where her cage is currently. I am going to get a ficus today so maybe this late spring/summer I can finally make one! You should post pictures Ashleigh of your free range :) i need some tips lol :p

You would need to free range them in different rooms with doors so you could close the door.

I know Mia must be so very happy in her free range.

Last edited:
You would need to free range them in different rooms with doors so you could close the door.

I know Mia must be so very happy in her free range.

Mia is loving it, she's so much more happier. I love waking up in the morning and seeing her happy face looking at me. Lol

As jann says you must free range them in different rooms.

Will defo get some pics up, just bought a new camera soon as i work out how to use the damn thing there will be lots of pics. I only bought the camera so i can take some good pics of the chams and my other reps but can't seem to get the flash right. Its either way to bright or to dark. Lol

Back
Top Bottom