Free range in progress

rodriguez

Just thought I'd post a picture of one of my free ranges that I'm working on before I go to work. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    394.5 KB · Views: 325
Looks fun to me! Nice little cup though...what is that? What kind of bulb do you have in that fixture there?

Just thought I'd post a picture of one of my free ranges that I'm working on before I go to work. Let me know what you guys think.

Loving it! I am a free range fan. I love the way you used the bamboo to structure in the area....good thought! What species will be calling this gem home?

A Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus male will be calling this home soon if everything goes to plan. You can see him on the top right exploring his new to be home. I'm glad he's liking it so far because he Pouted like there was no tomorrow when I put him back in his cage.
The cup is where I place all the feeders and as for the bulb it's a uvb 10.0 and a couple of grow lights.

A Trioceros jacksonii xantholophus male will be calling this home soon if everything goes to plan. You can see him on the top right exploring his new to be home. I'm glad he's liking it so far because he Pouted like there was no tomorrow when I put him back in his cage.
The cup is where I place all the feeders and as for the bulb it's a uvb 10.0 and a couple of grow lights.

Yup, now I see him. What a sneaky fellow. Once chameleons have had a taste of the free range, the cage is dead to them. Lol

Yup, now I see him. What a sneaky fellow. Once chameleons have had a taste of the free range, the cage is dead to them. Lol
Haha yeah that's what I'm finding out as I'm exposing him more and more to his free range. It's like he knows when and where I add something new because when I put him back in his free range all he does is explore all the new spaces lol

Back
Top Bottom