Free panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

gar732

I have a couple of panthers I'd like to rehome. I've been working a lot more and have a little one on the way as well as a move coming up so time has been very short. I just can't find the time to properly take care of these guys anymore.

First up is a Noki female with a bit of a nip tail. She has laid unfertilized eggs twice and is active and eating and drinking well. She does have an eye problem which I haven't had the opportunity to get checked out.

Next is a nosy be Panther, again active and eating and drinking well.

I'd just like to see these guys really thrive in the hands of someone who has the time to properly take care of them. I hate to see them go but it's for their benefit so it needs to be done. Pick up is in CT, I can meet up within a reasonable distance. I do have 24x24x48" cages and stand that fits both cages and lights for both cages. If anyone is interested in the equipment we can negotiate a price if not I'll keep it all in case I ever find myself with enough time to get another cham. Thanks

As you can all imagine I've gotten quite a few PMs in regards to these guys. I will respond to PMs in the order that they were received with priority to locals since I'd rather not ship. My schedule is very tight right now so please bear with my slow response, I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom