FREE Male Ambilobe to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Cook County School of Nursing and they had armed guards walking us to the bus stop and subway station. It was different from my experience in Morton Grove.

I went to Cook County School of Nursing and they had armed guards walking us to the bus stop and subway station. It was different from my experience in Morton Grove.

First off sorry for the derail. I want to make the same exact move as you have done and move down to florida. If I could figure out how to apply for a police job out there when I'm there in april then I'll put in some applications but when I looked online it was a bit confusing. And yes these are like a different breed of people and its only getting worse and I work for the police deparment here and I got some stories but this is definately not the place to discuss my war stories lol.

Hi Koabich,

I just want to throw in a quick word for Sageghost (Tim). He has experience with many different species, including many, many rescue cases. He's a great guy, you wont find a better person to take your chameleon.

Kat

Thanks again for all the kind words and offers. You guys are the greatest!!

First of all I want to say I'm sorry if I didn't return your PM. I got a ton of them and it was a hard decision. I returned as many as I could. Plus with such a hard decision to make about getting rid of my cham, the less I think about it the easier it is!

Second, I want to thank Lancecham for taking in my little guy. Sounds like an awesome keeper and after personally taking to Lance, I have 100% confidence that Kamara's new home will be awesome.

Thank you again to all you who PM me about taking my cham and all those with offers of food. It's amazing to know that there are people like you all out there!

Thanks again
Joe

Great to hear he has found a good home! Hope this isn't the end of your cham hobby. :) Good luck to you!

It won't be the end of his cham keeping as he will be getting one of his offspring. I have an ambilobe female which will be ready to breed in a couple weeks.

I love a happy ending and I must say the Ambilobe is a beauty and he looks well cared for.
I feel heartened by some of the replies in this thread, it is nice there are those prepared to help others out with food offers etc. :)

He's a beautiful guy. So glad that Lance got him and will give him a good home. Best of luck to you with your job hunting. Jann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom