FREE Male Ambilobe to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

koabich

I have recently lost my job and it's getting tough to take care of this guy with little income coming in. I am looking to give him to a good home and would prefer to give him to someone with experience in chams.

He is a male Ambilobe Panther from Kammerflage Creations. He will be 2 years old in Mid April. He is in perfect health and have never had a problem feeding him. Very colorful and very tame.
I WILL NOT SHIP, PICKUP ONLY. I live just north of Detroit in Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan.

I am giving the cham away free but I do have all needed accessories as well, I was planning on putting the supplies on ebay but if you need anything, I will give you a deal deal at the time of pickup.

The pictures of the cham can be seen in my profile. The pictures are a year old and he was not full grown yet. He is even more colorful now.

Please only those that are serious. I would like to get rid of him soon as I am running out of food and cannot afford any more.

If you do not find a GOOD home form him right away, I'll be happy to send you some feeders....free of charge. Just let me know. Jann

If you do not find a GOOD home form him right away, I'll be happy to send you some feeders....free of charge. Just let me know. Jann

VERY nice of you :)

Also I'm sure someone will give him a good home. Or maybe you can work out some kind of rental place for him? Someone that will watch and take care of him until you get back on your feet? I would if we were local :(

Im very sorry to hear this. If you have no other recourse, PM me. I live in W. Michigan. I could make a trip to your side of the state as early as Saturday.

I would just like to say that Sageghost is completely qualified and would be a fantastic home.

I would also be willing to take the long drive out your way as early as saturday as well. I've had a similar situation happen to me last year but it was 2 of my cars that got broken into and my home while I was at work which it was a decision to either replace my car windows and buy a couple firearms to protect my family or replace a broken filter for my pond to be able to keep my stingrays. I had to take care of my self and my family first. I'm truly sorry to hear about your situation and hope things work out. Hey guys/gals lets all pitch in and send some cham food so the beloved owner won't have part with him! :)

If you just need food let us know what kind, how much and where to send it. If you are going to be home for a while you may need your cham for company. Looking at mine always makes me happy. Let us know what will help you the most. If you will need to be gone or would like to not incur the charges for electricty, ect then I will hope for a home for him. He sure is beautiful. Hope everything works out.

If he agrees how about we get a list of people that are willing to help donate some food therefore we can go thru the list as needed instead of everyone sending food at once where the food wont last long as they might die off?

koabich, what kind of feeders do you need? Where do you get them? Do you order them on line? Perhaps there is one of our sponsors that will accept donations for you and send you the food.

Please let us know. There are many folks out here that will help.

good luck!

I wish you tons of luck finding the perfect owner, and I am sorry about your situation. I am sure you will find sombody fantastic.

Sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner. I didn't thing I would get this kind of response.

First I want to say thank you for all your support. You guys an gals are the best. I sincerely appreciate all the kind words and offers of food.

Unfortunately, the food is not the only issue. The main issue is the cost to run all the equipment to keep the age at the right temp and humidity. The other issue is that I am away from the house so often looking for work that the little guy hasn't been getting the attention he needs.

If you guys really want me to keep the cham, you need to start a thread to see which one of you will get/give me a job...LOL...just kidding!

To everyone that has sent me a private message, I will reply to you. I need to go through all of them and decide which route I am going.

Thanks again guys!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of Kamara I took this morning. They are all washed out (sorry about the quality) and he does look much better than the pictures show. But this gives you an idea of his normal, relaxed colors and of how big he is. I have much larger than average hands.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0034.jpg
    IMG_0034.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 154
I posted the suggestion for donations because the fact you are willing to take a loss in giving the cham a new home without being greedy and asking for a price on him rather you are asking for a good home. So I (we) found it in the goodness of our hearts to help a fellow member when in need. I'm truly sorry you can not keep him and if you lived by me I can almost guarantee you a job. I wish you and your cham the best of luck.

Last edited:
It's very heat warming to know there are such wonderful people out there. I very much appreciate the help you and others were willing to provide.

By the way, I am willing to relocate...lol.

Thanks again!

It's very heat warming to know there are such wonderful people out there. I very much appreciate the help you and others were willing to provide.

By the way, I am willing to relocate...lol.

Thanks again!

I wouldn't recommend living in my town lol not the nicest neck of the woods that's why all in 1 night 2 of my cars got broken into and they attempted my house but luckily for me I own 3 friendly but territorial to strangers pitbulls. We are currently hiring for fulltime police dispatchers and part time detention officers but IMO not worth relocating for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom