US FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE FREE Chinese Mantis Ooth

nick barta

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
My supplier of Chinese Mantis Ooths has had all the schools and universities cancel their orders, and has offered to send me several hundred to give to my customers. Refrigerate them when you get them, but hatch them by June 15th.

1. If you order any product from my webpage (fullthrottlefeeders.com) the ooths will be added to your order at no charge, just email me at [email protected] on how many you want added to the order.

2. If you just want ooths sent, pay $8 for shipping on my Pay Pal account, [email protected], and also put in the Pay Pal notes how many you want.

3. Please do not order these for resale, just for your use.

CHEERS!

Nick

Last edited:
Once hatched they need to be separated from each other, correct?

I don’t bother. I just shake them right into the cage and let the chameleons go to town. Or hatch them in the cage on their own. They don’t last very long that way.

If you plan to save some for pets they’ll eventually need to be separated, or the strongest will end up being your new pet.

I have about 175 ooths left, order the little buggers!!!!

Follow the directions on this first post to order.

CHEERS!

Nick

My supplier of Chinese Mantis Ooths has had all the schools and universities cancel their orders, and has offered to send me several hundred to give to my customers. Refrigerate them when you get them, but hatch them by June 15th.

1. If you order any product from my webpage (fullthrottlefeeders.com) the ooths will be added to your order at no charge, just email me at [email protected] on how many you want added to the order.

2. If you just want ooths sent, pay $8 for shipping on my Pay Pal account, [email protected], and also put in the Pay Pal notes how many you want.

3. Please do not order these for resale, just for your use.

CHEERS!

Nick
Got mine yesterday thanks

Back
Top Bottom