Free Female Ambilobe Panther Chameleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamlove

We have a sick female ambilobe panther chameleon and we can not afford a vet bill. she cant open her eyes and we were trying our best to make her better on our own but she is not showing any progress. i feel horrible that she got sick in the first place but we were not properly informed on how to take care of her. i would feel comfortable giving her to anyone on this forum but it would be best if someone could come pick her up locally. we live in north san jose, i dont think she would do well being shipped.

thanks

I'm not really sure how close she is to you, but a member here named Chamelisa takes in chameleons that need help.

http://www.chameo.org/ That is her website. I'm sure if you can get in touch with her she can bring your girl back to good health and then place her in a good home or keep her.

What is your girl doing? How is she acting?

Chris

According to what I've gathered from the history, she's had some eye problems since earlier this year. She has seen a vet, but I couldn't find out what the diagnosis was.

A little more information would go a long way. Glad to see so many people want to help, there are a few keepers in the norcal area, but if anything, you could always ship her to a rescue.

I'm happy to say that I found her a home and will get the help she needs. Sorry I didn't get on here sooner to let you all know that someone came and got her. Thanks to everyone that was willing to take her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom