Franklin jr kids

If it makes you feel better I asked for pics of Jethro's kids and didnt get one reply

Georges mom is Franklin Jrs sister I think thats where he gets all the blue

Sorry to bring back an old thread. But roman is a franklin jr baby :)
null_zps49b5e6fe.jpg

snipers about 10 months old now!

just an update. After the whole cocidia ordeal he is just fine now! just earned his plant in his cage again haha. the pics dont show his true colors while just resting he has a teal blue head. his PJ colors are really cool orange at the bottom then turns to red on top!

just an update. After the whole cocidia ordeal he is just fine now! just earned his plant in his cage again haha. the pics dont show his true colors while just resting he has a teal blue head. his PJ colors are really cool orange at the bottom then turns to red on top!

That's not a frankin kid is it ?...
that has to be jethro's

Nope its franks =)

nope its franks. I have email to prove =) he definitely wasnt what I expected. but he is still pretty cool little dude.

I think he looks great! What's strange is I've seen Romans bars completely red twice now but on the normal there a light blue. He is only 6 months old and still pretty dull color wise but after yesterday's shed his sleepings colors are super bright!

Of course. When i saw franklin jr on his site i wanted nothing else buy his colors. but as curt said to me theres always a chance they turn out like the mothers sire. and from what i remember the dam was wc

Sorry to bring back an old thread. But roman is a franklin jr baby :)
null_zps49b5e6fe.jpg

By the way thank you for sharing !
What lineage was the dame from?
As for him being "dull" I wouldn't worry, Loki was pretty full for some while and more so recently has started to show some ridiculous neon yellows, reds, greens and blues. I already posted this but just incase you have yet to see it- https://www.chameleonforums.com/lokis-yellows-120335/

Last edited:
Here is a shot of Franklin jr I took last year at the reptile show

His colors are insane and from what I understand he stays this way all the time

Attachments

• frank.jpg
    frank.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 219
In every ambilobe clutch from Franklin and FranklinJr there has been 1or2 RedBars show up.Kaboom Franklin's sire was considered a red bar. he had mostly RedBars with flashes of blue. That's the cool part about ambilobes,,,there vast variation.

In every ambilobe clutch from Franklin and FranklinJr there has been 1or2 RedBars show up.Kaboom Franklin's sire was considered a red bar. he had mostly RedBars with flashes of blue. That's the cool part about ambilobes,,,there vast variation.

It's pretty cool because you don't necessarily have to breed a red bar to get one

Fired up ;)

I'm interested to see the rest of these franklin jr kids fired up :) so if to got a chance to snap a pic while there all puffed up lets see! Here's roman threatening the vet ;)
null_zps6b912b54.jpg

Sniper has gone from solid red bar to blue with red spots. This is him in normal colors. I have not got a pic of him fired up yet but ill post when i do! Love this guys colors. I cannot thank curt enough from epicchameleons.

iluvheidi-albums-my-baby-boy-sniper-picture26234-my-dude-sniper-he-now-13-months-old-his-red-bars-have-turned-blue-red-rain-his-resting-colors-he-turns-almost-light-lime-color-yellow-when-he-fires-up.jpeg

This is sniper about 4 months ago.
iluvheidi-albums-my-baby-boy-sniper-picture22643-sniper-6-5-months-old-throwing-his-reds-he-weighs-42-7-grams-now.jpeg

loki is looking good!looks like you got some of the nice sun yesterday. Here is sniper from yesterday!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
His coloration is a lot like franklin jrs!

WebEviction- I habit yet to see Loki fire up. He's pretty docile! Hopefully one day he will show off all of his colors

Back
Top Bottom