Found another big thick, lush ficus tree for Eustis!

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I needed another ficus tree for Eustis so I can take his out and give it time to recover from the white fly infestation so I went looking today. Wal mart and lowes had no ficus trees but they had other things that would be good for chams such as money trees. I then went to my local nursery and they had a beautiful big lush ficus Benjamina! Needless to say I bought it and brought it home. It to has the white flies but as soon as it gets warm outside both my ficus trees are going outside and sprayed down with dish soap and water a couple times to get rid of the flies then they will be fine. Now to get a hose and a spray nozzle thing for it!

Watch the ficus out in the sun. They like to get temperamental and drop all their leaves.
Thanks, my other one has dropped most of its leaves but it has white flies and I aggressively used a mix of dawn dish soap, alcohol, and water and then after letting it sit I washed it all again and I think the alcohol was too much for it. It is getting some new leaves but I think it needs to come out of Eustis cage and have time to recoup.

Thanks, my other one has dropped most of its leaves but it has white flies and I aggressively used a mix of dawn dish soap, alcohol, and water and then after letting it sit I washed it all again and I think the alcohol was too much for it. It is getting some new leaves but I think it needs to come out of Eustis cage and have time to recoup.
Yeah I never had much luck with them. I gave up after losing two to dropping leaves. Pretty sure I killed one with too much water. lol

Back
Top Bottom