Fort Worth Parson!

codiwatkins

So I recently went tyo check out the new Mola exhibit at the Fort Worth Zoo. I planned to go the day it opened but I had my baby and wasnt able to:rolleyes:

Anywhos they have added a male Pasonii to the collections! He is BEAUTIFUL!! I snapped a couple pictures with my phone so they aren't super great but I wanted to share anyways. I would def reccomend fellow DFWErs to go check him out! I never knew how pretty and huge they really where until I FINALLY got to see one in person!

parson2.jpg

parson1.jpg

Last edited:
Anywhos they have added a male Pasonii to the collections! He is BEAUTIFUL!! I never knew how pretty and huge they really where until I FINALLY got to see one in person!

I assume you mean you got to see one in "parson" right?:D

They are pretty amazing and amazingly gentle too considering how much damage they could do with one swift bite. That little white spot in their sides has always intrigued me. Some don't seem to have it, but it is such an oddity.

LOL Yes in "Parson"!! HAHA the white spot is pretty crazy. The one at the zoo was rather lively too I dont think he liked the people staring at him because to me he seemed to be wandering around trying to find a place to hide.

Back
Top Bottom