Force feeding cham every other day till he looks better?

parishcromer

He only eats once a week and very little, then he stopped eating for 10 days. I noticed he was losing weight so I forced fed him twice this week. Can I force feed him till he gains back his weight?

We need to know the history of what is going on. Force feeding is a last resort and does not need to be done on an adult who perhaps in on a hunger strike. Like I said, we need you to fill in the blanks here. Please also fill out the ask for help form in the health clinic so we can try and determine something in your set up that may be awry and causing him not to eat.

Ok I will fill out the form again. but Nothing has changed in his habitat or in husbandry since the last time I filled out the help form. But he came at 3 mo. a picky eater and at 8mo he is the same if not worse.

Ok I will fill out the form again. but Nothing has changed in his habitat or in husbandry since the last time I filled out the help form. But he came at 3 mo. a picky eater and at 8mo he is the same if not worse.

I did not know you filled out the form. Have you had him to a vet and tested for parasites???

can you copy the questionnaire info you completed before and paste it here, and / or provide a link to the previous thread. we need a lot more info.

Doesn't look like anyone has seeing or remembers the form you filled out. Sorry for the inconvienance but as im sure you know that their are a lot of folks here who are eager to help if you give them the right information.

Back
Top Bottom