Foes become friends

Haha, that's really cute! Great video. My cats kill the anoles we have in the backyard here. I hate when I see it.

Nawwww how cute!! :D I just have to show these pics of my cat Annie and my bearded dragon Jasper, Annie has been brought up around my reptiles and is great with them. She's just turned a yr old and when my beardie is running about she will sometimes try and get him to play with her either by tapping him (without her claws out) or rolling on her back in front of him. Jasper once climbed on her when she was alseep and she woke up looked at him then went back to sleep. :p:D:D
IMG_20110706_171733.jpg
IMG_20110706_171722.jpg

Nawwww how cute!! :D I just have to show these pics of my cat Annie and my bearded dragon Jasper, Annie has been brought up around my reptiles and is great with them. She's just turned a yr old and when my beardie is running about she will sometimes try and get him to play with her either by tapping him (without her claws out) or rolling on her back in front of him. Jasper once climbed on her when she was alseep and she woke up looked at him then went back to sleep. :p:D:D
That's awesome......I'd like to see that.....it looks like a nice room, too.....

Back
Top Bottom