Flying Green Banana Roach growth rate?

chdwckvnstrsslhm

A little more than 2 months ago, I purchased around 30 Panchlora nivea nymphs.

I put them in their own little cage with dirt and plants and a piece of cork bark and all they would need to grow big and strong and take over the world.:p

I know they're doing fine because the food I put in keeps getting eaten, but I was wondering how long it takes for them to molt into adults??

The biggest ones were a little bigger than 1/4" two months ago...I have no idea how big they are now because they're still underground, and I don't really wanna take everything out of their cage just to dig some up and see how big they are.

Does anyone have experience with these guys who can tell me about how long it will be before I should start seeing them above ground??:confused:

I put them in their own little cage with dirt and plants and a piece of cork bark and all they would need to grow big and strong and take over the world.:p

I know they're doing fine because the food I put in keeps getting eaten, but I was wondering how long it takes for them to molt into adults??

The biggest ones were a little bigger than 1/4" two months ago...I have no idea how big they are now because they're still underground, and I don't really wanna take everything out of their cage just to dig some up and see how big they are.

Does anyone have experience with these guys who can tell me about how long it will be before I should start seeing them above ground??:confused:

If they are similar to the asian cockcoaches, I think it takes at least a year or more to get a breeding colony going..

if you goto FB and see photos posted by cricket crack, you will see that he breeds them. They are beautiful. He is on this forum under a diff name as well.. maybe he will tell, or maybe he won't!

If they are similar to the asian cockcoaches, I think it takes at least a year or more to get a breeding colony going..

if you goto FB and see photos posted by cricket crack, you will see that he breeds them. They are beautiful. He is on this forum under a diff name as well.. maybe he will tell, or maybe he won't!

Yea, I think I've stumbled onto his profile through Elisa's Chameo.org FB page. lol

Maybe I'll send him an email--thanks for the idea!

What are you feeding them?

pretty much whatever scraps of fruits and vegetables I have after I make something for dinner...

There's some carrot, spinach, and celery in there right now but they don't seem to fond of the celery lol.

I also have some green cricket food stuff that I throw in there, and they seem to love it.

Back
Top Bottom