floyd update pics!

Carlin

some new pics of floyd. he has recently shed and started eating again! thought i would keep u guys updated, hes just over 3.5 months!

Attachments

• DSC05952.jpg
    DSC05952.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC05956.jpg
    DSC05956.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC05957.jpg
    DSC05957.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC05958.jpg
    DSC05958.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC05959.jpg
    DSC05959.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 188
Glad to see your little guy is doing well! :)
I would say he wasn't eating because of that(shed). He's cute, and he looks healthy.. Colours? Very promising for his age..:)

yer my last cham used to go on a starvation bid when he was due to shed. it didnt bother me so much because he was fully grown.

i was freaking out about floyd because he is so young and literally didnt eat for 5 days. but hes eating like a boss again, and yer im so excited for the next few months! really cant wait for those colours :D

here's a few more pics just under 4 months now, still waiting on him to shed but i can see theres some nice colours hiding under there! :D

Attachments

• I floyd 3.75 months.jpg
    I floyd 3.75 months.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 135
  • J floyd 3.75 months.jpg
    J floyd 3.75 months.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 137
  • K floyd 3.75 months.jpg
    K floyd 3.75 months.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 171
WOW! You can see he's guna have some nice colours!!!! looks a lot more tame than our little bugger! We deep cleaned his cage today and he hissed up and actually bit me, didn't hurt at all was more comical than anything but still!! Think we have left him alone for too long now need to start bringing him out a little bit each day to tame him up more! It's the hand that frightens him, he's fine once on my arm etc. but as soon as he sees that hand coming towards him he fills up with fear!

The female on the other hand is the complete opposite, she loves coming out, is not scared at all, you can put ur hand in front of her and sometimes she steps onto it! She doesn't want to go back in sometimes!!! :D

yer floyd has bit me once now, i cant help but laugh when he puffs up and gives it the big one! i handle him maybe once a week to be fair and really only when i clean his enclosure. if i try to hand feed him however, he freaks out!

yer hes a shed behind ziggy and my mates who was bought from the same batch, but theres some nice colours hiding under that layer, cant wait for him to shed.

How big is ziggy now roughly? floyd is growing quick but i swear to god my mates one must be on 'roids he is MASSIVE.

Very cute little cham!

Good to hear he's eating well now, looks great! Keep us posted, looking forward to see how he looks when he's older

Back
Top Bottom