Floridian swag

SageTheVeiled

I live in Miami Florida, the best part of Fl......and FL is the best part of the U.S :D Post here if you are from Florida!

hello fellow floridian! I am really from Chicago and I love my home town. Not the state so much though!

If you mean south beach yea. If you mean miami sorry to rain on your parade but that place is a dump for the most part. Especially downtown.

I live in Miami Dade. That's where it's at. As with all Miami there is alot of bad parts of it but my part's amazing! And it's got all those rich bastards in it too!

I'm in downtown Miami right now! My parents live here, I'm visiting for a few days, but I lived here for 12 years. Normally I live in Melbourne Fl for college.

Well i go to the University of Miami and have to go through the entire dade county to get there.. Not much to look at other than traffic and graffitis. There are some nice parts (just to visit), but all in all, miami isnt that great.

Ive been visiting for 8 years for the WMC and Ultra fest. So I know my way around that place pretty good. I try to stay out of Miami unless Im taking cabs or going to the club, and I come from the hood so it aint even like that.

Anything from Biscayne US1 to NW 13 th ect brrnnnnt LOL

I guess if you have millions your hotels might actually have water in the pool or your food might be right or your hotel don't have roaches and a toilet in the living room that is not even connected. You do have decent weather and used to have some decent raves though.

All in all I really do like south fl. I look forward to it every march. Palm trees , ocean, good looking women, beaches, and lizards running through the malls. How could you hate a place with all that.

Back
Top Bottom