Florida's chameleons...

-Armed with a flashlight on a backroad in Florida, Hillary Dupont-Joyce is on the hunt. Her target is a master of disguise

Stopped reading, they stick out like a sore thumb.

-Armed with a flashlight on a backroad in Florida, Hillary Dupont-Joyce is on the hunt. Her target is a master of disguise

Stopped reading, they stick out like a sore thumb.

Should've kept reading.... It states a few sentences down that at night the stick out like a sore thumb but during the day they are hard to spot since they can hind behind branches.

Anyways, glad to see this is getting some sort of spotlight. When I lived in Florida, I would go out at night looking to catch them and pythons. Every now and then I would find one, mostly veileds, and bring it to a local zoo for them to take in since I didn't have the means to care for them back then. All I knew back then was that they were invasive and should be removed when found.

Isnt there a guy out there called "onlytegus" who only sells captured Floridian tegus? It would be cool if we could find "onlychams".

Isnt there a guy out there called "onlytegus" who only sells captured Floridian tegus? It would be cool if we could find "onlychams".

There used to be a guy who sold them regularly, but I can't remember who and I haven't seen any for sale recently.

But a cool thought

Chase

Back
Top Bottom